Program Duration: No minimum or maximum time periods. You pick the length of your visit to the Galapagos Islands!
The pass is available
The Galapass is a great jumpstart to your Galapagos adventure. We will help you get to the islands and get settled in. Then you have the freedom to decide what's next for your adventure. The Galapass allows you to travel to the Galapagos Islands independently and enjoy the island for as long as you would like.
Check out the PDF file of GALAPASS
See more Galapagos responsible travel options Here
Suggested Activities on Santa Cruz Island:
* Visit Los Gemelos, Spanish for The Twins, a pair of craters approximately 30 meters in diameter.
* Enjoy the Rancho Primisias, a private
farm that is adjoined to the Tortoise Reserve. Here you can witness
"herds" of wild giant tortoises.
* Go to the Charles Darwin Foundation on Santa Cruz. (Suggested stay in Santa Cruz is 3-4 days)
Suggested Activities on Isabella Island:
Tour the Volcan Sierra Negra and
Volcan Chico Excursion. Starts at 8:00 am with a 40 minute ride to a site named La
Cura. Here you will take a one and half hour horseback ride to Volcan Sierra Negra. Then it's a 30 minutes hike to the Volcan Chico where you can admire the
beautiful landscape and the different lava formations produced by the most recent
volcanic eruptions. The tour returns at 2:00 pm and refreshments are included.
* Reception at Baltra Canal
* 1 night in Santa Cruz (4 meals)
* Speed boat ticket to Isabella
* Accommodation and Meals
* 2 nights in Isabela (4 meals)
* Accommodation and Meals
Does not include:
· Roundtrip ticket Quito-Galapagos $435
· National Park Entrance fee - $100
· INGALA Card (Immigration fee in Baltra airport) - $10
· Isabella Tax fee (pay in the port when you leave the Island) $5
· Boat ride from Itabaca Canal to Santa Cruz - $0.80
· Lunch at Isabella Hostel
· All other arrangements after the Galapass expires (after your stay in the Isabella hostel)
Santa Cruz Island
Accommodations are in a welcoming hostel with access to basic services. It is in a central location and offers single or double rooms depending on availability. Four meals at the hostel are included (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch).
Accommodations are in a friendly hostel with basic amenities and its only 3 minutes from the beach. Single or double rooms are available depending on availability. Four meals are included (breakfast, dinner, breakfast, dinner).
GalaPassI arrived in Quito from Peru and it was great to arrive to a secure, clean hostel. The next day I was met and given a very useful orientation as well as maps and info on both Quito and Isabella. I felt safe and confident during all of my travels. I had constant support while away and found my whole experience with Lead excellent. Thank you so much for helping me organize such a life changing trip.
It is our desire to make these programs available for most people taking into consideration the various needs, budgets, and expectations different people have, therefore below are the pricing options we offer:
1 person $535
2 people $345 per person
3+ people $305 per person
* Please note this does not include Galapagos flight or entrance to the national park.