It is our desire to make these programs available for most people taking into consideration the various needs, budgets, and expectations different people have, therefore below are the pricing options we offer:
Package Pricing: We
can take care of all of your details on your behalf.
One-time Fee Only: 550 USD
· Transfer on arrival from Quito Airport to hostel in Quito
· Comprehensive Orientation in Quito at Lead Adventures Office
· Two days of accommodation in Quito to help you settle down until you move to your employer housing.
placement at one of our Hostel, that includes accommodation and meals
· 2 weeks of traveler’s insurance (only for direct bookings with Lead Adventures; not through agencies)
· 24-hour emergency contact number
Does not include:
· International flights
· Personal travel insurance for the duration of your placement
(for volunteers who registered for this program through an agency)
· Personal travel insurance for volunteers who register directly with Lead Adventures after the second week
· All items of a personal nature
· Any activities beyond your planned itinerary
Spanish Lessons: You
can add Spanish classes (recommended) in Quito prior to your program. The
classes include host
family accommodation and 20 hours per week of Spanish Lessons for a cost of 230 USD per week.Note: UK and other country participants can get the pricing in their own currency by using this easy calculator at: www.xe.com/ucc
We have some job offers all over Ecuador and Galapagos, that are name below:
- Lodge at the Andes
foothills close to Cotopaxi (two at a time)
Jobs are available year-round. Acceptance upon resume review. The Jobs at any of the lodges could be at front desk, food and beverage, maintenance, depending on what they need on the dates you want to come.
Participants have the option to live at a home stay, residence, apartment or hostel. Meals will be included in each placement.
Applicants must send and update resume (including picture) to our email address.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Recent Graduates